At Duzan Riding Academy, we believe in a well rounded education. Horse enthusiasts should not only know how to ride, but they should be able to care for their horse, no matter what he needs. From basic first aid, to training, to daily care, to bonding with a horse, there is just so much to learn, and we are sure to have a program for you. There are many ways to get involved! Use the drop down menu under Programs to learn more about each program.
- We offer Summer and Winter camps for crash courses in horse care, good fun, and quality time with these awesome creatures.
- Pony Club will appeal to the most serious of riders to build on your riding and horsemanship skills. You can even receive certifications in both.
- There’s Stable Days and Mini Clinics for hands on time during the weekends.
- Our Birthday Parties are a super good time to celebrate and nurture the love for a pony.
- Our Scout Programs cater to specific groups, with individualized curriculum.
- Duzan Riding Academy has fun for adults too! Consider joining our Adult Equestrian Club, otherwise known as the Fellowship of Adult Riders and Trainers.